Teck Resources Ltd (TCKa.TO)
2 Dec 2016
* Teck resources-expects average blended realized price for all of its steelmaking coal products in q4 to be in range of usd$200 to usd$205 per tonne
* Teck Resources Ltd - aqm shareholders will receive CAD$0.23 in cash per AQM common share
VANCOUVER, Oct 27 Teck Resources Ltd, North America's largest producer of steel-making coal, does not expect two months of surging coal prices to trigger a flurry of restarts by idled mines anytime soon, company officials said on Thursday.
* CEO Donald Lindsay says does not believe current steel-making coal prices of around $253 a tonne are the "new normal"
* Q3 earnings per share view c$0.28 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
Oct 27 Canadian miner Teck Resources Ltd reported a quarterly profit, compared with a year-earlier loss, helped by cost cuts and a rise in steelmaking coal prices.
* Teck resources Ltd - unit exercised right of first refusal to acquire 49% interest held by rox resources limited in teena/reward zinc project Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Oct 7 Futures on Canada's main stock index were lower on Friday, as investors around the world awaited a U.S. jobs report that could influence the timing of the Federal Reserve's next rate hike.
TORONTO, Sept 27 Canadian miner Teck Resources Ltd wants to regain its investment-grade credit rating but expects it will need to reduce its debt by some $1.5 billion to $2 billion to achieve that goal, Chief Financial Officer Ron Millos said on Tuesday.
* Teck submits regulatory application for Quebrada Blanca phase 2