Tata Consultancy Services Ltd (TCS.BO)
** Says promoter and promoter group of co intend to participate in planned share buyback Source text for Eikon: http://bit.ly/2mdzaHN Further company coverage: (Mumbai newsroom)
* Says TCS named title sponsor of Japanese super formula championship team TCS Nakajima Racing Source text - (http://bit.ly/2mkHMJa) Further company coverage:
* Says CEO Rajesh Gopinathan and COO NG Subramaniam appointed to board Source text: http://bit.ly/2lmNkDH Further company coverage:
* Says Ramakrishnan takes over from Rajesh Gopinathan, who has been appointed as CEO and MD of TCS Source text: http://bit.ly/2lmxrgk Further company coverage:
* Received a letter from Tata Sons nominating N. Chandrasekaran as chairman of co in place of Ishaat Hussain
MUMBAI, Feb 20 Tata Consultancy Services Ltd , India's top software services exporter, said on Monday it would buy back up to 160 billion rupees ($2.39 billion) worth shares.
* The first two alerts were first sourced from TV and later confirmed off a press release on the NSE Source text - (http://bit.ly/2lC4u2O) Further company coverage:
Feb 16 Indian shares edged up on Thursday with IT stocks leading the gains after Tata Consultancy Services Ltd said its board would consider a share buyback plan at a meeting next week.
* Says board to consider buyback of equity shares Source text - (http://bit.ly/2ljLF4i) Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Tata Consultancy Services and Gfi Informatique unveil technology to enhance urban transportation in Belfort, France
* Tata Consultancy Services and Gfi Informatique unveil smart city technology to enhance urban transportation in Belfort, France Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)