Tata Consultancy Services Ltd (TCS.NS)
28 Apr 2017
* Says TCS launches 'Merchant Pay', a digital payments integration platform using aadhar Source text - (Tata Consultancy Services (TCS), (BSE: 532540, NSE: TCS) a leading global IT services, consulting and business solutions organization today announced the launch of ‘Merchant Pay’ a unified transaction solution that will help retail organizations seamlessly integrate payments across multiple payment channels such as Aadhar, Credit or Debit card or even phone-based payments through a single in
MUMBAI, April 18 Tata Consultancy Services Ltd , India's biggest software services exporter, reported a slightly smaller than expected rise in fourth-quarter earnings on Tuesday, but was confident of demand growth in some of its major focus areas.
* Exec says deal momentum fairly high in BFSI but project size is small
MUMBAI, April 18 Tata Consultancy Services Ltd , India's top software services exporter, reported a 4.2 percent rise in quarterly net profit on Tuesday but missed analysts' estimates.
* March quarter consol income from operations 296.42 billion rupees
* Gets members' nod for share buyback Source text: http://bit.ly/2ppufoQ Further company coverage:
April 17 Indian shares were nearly unchanged on Monday as investors waited for positive corporate results after a disappointing start to the earnings season last week when Infosys Ltd issued a lower-than-expected revenue guidance.
* Says TCS and sats collaborate to develop smart watch solution for airport technical ramp operations Source text: http://bit.ly/2oe10oP Further company coverage:
* TCS and Siemens join hands to deliver plant solutions for connected digital enterprise Source text: http://bit.ly/2ofYPxD Further company coverage:
** Says promoter and promoter group of co intend to participate in planned share buyback Source text for Eikon: http://bit.ly/2mdzaHN Further company coverage: (Mumbai newsroom)