Telefonica SA (TEF.MC)
26 Aug 2016
* Participation in European collaborative program STARR alongside CEA TECH and Telefonica
* Rev drops 7.7 pct to 12.72 bln euros vs 12.89 bln forecast (Recasts with dividend, O2 comments)
* Says current level of dividend comfortably covered by cash flow generation, potential measures such partial sale of British or telecoms masts unit
* Says will decide in H2 if it cancels 1.5 percent of share capital currently owned as treasury stock
* Debt up to 52.6 bln euros at end June from 50.2 bln at end-March
* Says treasury stock at end-June was 4.23 percent of company's share capital versus 3.29 percent in January Further company coverage: (Madrid Newsroom)
MADRID, July 28 Spanish telecoms group Telefonica on Thursday reported a 7.1 percent fall in second-quarter core profit, hit by the fall in the value of Latin American currencies and of the sterling after the Brexit vote.
* Says second quarter revenues were 12.7 billion euros ($14.1 billion) compared to a Reuters poll of 12.9 billion euros
SAO PAULO, July 25 Telefonica Brasil SA , the country's largest wireless carrier, is investigating whether contracting practices at its marketing division failed to meet internal guidelines and allowed excessive price discrepancies, Valor Econômico newspaper reported on Monday.
LONDON, July 15 Spain's Telefonica said on Friday that finance executive Mark Evans would replace Ronan Dunne as the boss of its British network operator O2 on August 1.
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Provider : Pechala's Reports
Telefonica SA: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider : Reuters Investment Profile
Validea Guru Analysis Report for TEF. Analysis using Validea's interpretation of the published quantitative strategies of well-known Wall Street experts including Peter Lynch, Warren Buffett, Ben Graham and Ken Fisher, among others.
Provider : Validea
Provider : New Constructs, LLC
Provider : Ford Investor Services, Inc.
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.