Tele2 AB (TEL2b.ST)
OSLO, Jan 15 - Norway's Competition Authority has postponed its final verdict on whether to allow Sweden's TeliaSonera to buy the Norwegian unit of Tele2 , in order to evaluate a new proposal from TeliaSonera, the watchdog said on Thursday.
* Tele2 and iBasis, a KPN company, announce IPX Peering Agreement Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* The agreement will enable Tele2 to offer Viaplay access to its 3.7 million Swedish mobile customers Link to press release: http://mb.cision.com/Main/3372/9689610/319325.pdf Further company coverage:
OSLO/STOCKHOLM, Dec 1 - Norway's competition watchdog may block TeliaSonera's acquisition of Tele2 Norway over fears the deal would lead to higher prices and lower quality by leaving Norway with only two established mobile network operators.
OSLO - Norway's competition watchdog may block TeliaSonera's planned acquisition of Tele2 Norway over fears the deal would lead to higher prices and lower quality, it said on Monday.
OSLO, Dec 1 - Norway's competition watchdog may block TeliaSonera's planned acquisition of Tele2 Norway over fears the deal would lead to higher prices and lower quality, it said on Monday.
* Netcom disappoints, analysts say (Adds quotes from CFO, analysts, details, background)
* Tele2 and cubic telecom announce m2m partnership Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
STOCKHOLM, Oct 23 - * Tele2 CEO: Repeats company sees itself as buyer in potential Swedish telecoms market consolidation, not likely to happen soon.
* EBITDA 1.68 bln SEK vs forecast 1.51 bln in Reuters poll
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Tele2 AB: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: Wright Reports
Provider: Sadif Analytics Prime
Provider: Directors Deals Ltd.
Provider: Thomson Reuters StreetEvents
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.