Terex Corp (TEX)
26 Jul 2016
* Finnish crane maker Konecranes said on Wednesday it has offered to sell Germany-based crane component maker Stahl to win EU approval for its proposed $1.3 billion euro acquisition of Terex Corp's cranes business for ports and factories.
BRUSSELS - Finnish crane maker Konecranes has offered concessions in efforts to secure EU antitrust approval for its 1.1-billion-euro ($1.22 billion) takeover bid for U.S. peer Terex Corp's cranes business.
BRUSSELS, July 19 - Finnish crane maker Konecranes has offered concessions in efforts to secure EU antitrust approval for its 1.1-billion-euro ($1.22 billion) takeover bid for U.S. peer Terex Corp's cranes business.
* On June 21, 2016, entered into amendment to stock and asset purchase agreement with Konecranes PLC
* Announces sale of German compact construction equipment business to Yanmar Holdings Co
BRIEF-Terex CFO Bradley reports open market sale of 12,000 shares at avg price of $20.74/shr- SEC filing
* Terex Corp CFO Kevin Bradley reports open market sale of 12,000 shares of company at average price of $20.74 per share - SEC filing Source text - http://1.usa.gov/1UdKJFk Further company coverage:
BEIJING China's foreign exchange regulator said on Wednesday that Zoomlion Heavy Industry Science and Technology Co Ltd's bid for U.S. crane maker Terex Corp did not have to face any foreign currency hurdle.
* Deal lapsed on failure to agree on price - Zoomlion to Xinhua
BEIJING, June 1 China's foreign exchange regulator said on Wednesday that Zoomlion Heavy Industry Science and Technology Co Ltd's bid for U.S. crane maker Terex Corp did not have to clear foreign currency hurdles.
HONG KONG/HELSINKI China's Zoomlion Heavy Industry Science and Technology Co Ltd has abandoned its $3.4 billion bid for U.S. crane maker Terex Corp , clearing the way for a smaller deal between Terex and Finland's Konecranes .
|Haulotte Group SA (PYHE.PA)||€13.85||+0.02|
|Caterpillar Inc. (CAT.N)||$82.75||+4.06|
|Manitou BF SA (MANP.PA)||€15.00||+0.15|
|Volvo AB (VOLVb.ST)||90.45kr||+1.15|
|Volvo AB (VOLVa.ST)||90.30kr||+1.30|
|Komatsu Ltd (6301.T)||¥2,096||+45.50|
|Hitachi, Ltd. (6501.T)||¥476||+9.70|
|Sumitomo Corp (8053.T)||¥1,078||+4.50|
|Hyundai Corporation (011760.KS)||₩23,200.00||0.00|
|Kubota Corp (6326.T)||¥1,480||+44.00|
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Provider : Thomson Reuters Stock Report
Trading Report for (TEX). A detailed report, including free correlated market analysis, and updates.
Provider : Stock Traders Daily
Provider : New Constructs, LLC
"The Economy Matters" Report for TEX: the economy's impact on TEX's price and risk, featuring the powerful Economic Climate Rating and the new MacroRisk "Stoplight" and Risk Correspondence Score
Provider : MacroRisk Analytics/EconomicInvestor
Provider : S&P Capital IQ – STARS Reports
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.