Tiger Resources Ltd (TGS.AX)

TGS.AX on Australia Stock Exchange

0.30AUD
22 Aug 2014
Price Change (% chg)

$-0.01 (-3.23%)
Prev Close
$0.31
Open
$0.31
Day's High
$0.31
Day's Low
$0.30
Volume
1,063,069
Avg. Vol
2,875,756
52-wk High
$0.46
52-wk Low
$0.22

TGS.AX

Chart for TGS.AX

About

Tiger Resources Limited (Tiger) is engaged in mineral exploration, development, mining and sale of copper concentrate. The Kipoi Copper Project is located approximately 75 kilometers NNW of Lubumbashi in the Katanga Province of the Democratic Republic of Congo. Tiger has a 60% interest in the Kipoi project. The remaining 40%... (more)

Overall

Beta: 1.30
Market Cap (Mil.): $269.64
Shares Outstanding (Mil.): 898.78
Dividend: --
Yield (%): --

Financials

  TGS.AX Industry Sector
P/E (TTM): 12.28 117.45 177.52
EPS (TTM): 0.02 -- --
ROI: 28.58 0.94 14.88
ROE: 16.72 1.12 17.17
Search Stocks

Earnings vs. Estimates

Analyst Research Reports

Report Title Price
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
$25.00
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
$20.00
Provider: Wright Reports
$75.00
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
$25.00
Provider: GlobalData
$125.00

NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.

Search Stocks