Tahoe Resources Inc (THO.TO)
18 Aug 2017
* Tahoe reports solid second quarter 2017 results; ceases dividend and suspends company-wide guidance due to uncertainty in Guatemala
* Tahoe Resources - entered credit agreement with lenders to increase revolving credit facility from $150 million to $300 million
* Franklin Resources Inc reports 10.3 percent passive stake in Tahoe Resources Inc as of June 30 - sec filing Source text (http://bit.ly/2tBlLMs) Further company coverage:
GUATEMALA CITY, July 6 Guatemala's Supreme Court on Thursday confirmed a preliminary decision to suspend two mining licenses belonging to the local unit of Canadian miner Tahoe Resources Inc, citing violation of indigenous people's rights to be consulted.
TORONTO, July 6 Canada's main stock index fell on Thursday in a broad retreat, hurt by a slump in Tahoe Resources Inc after its flagship silver mine's license to operate was suspended by a Guatemalan court reviewing claims that its awarding violated indigenous people's rights.
TORONTO, July 6 Canada's main stock index fell in early trading on Thursday as Tahoe Resources plunged 35 percent after its license for a Guatemalan silver mine was suspended, while a bullish outlook from Air Canada boosted its shares.
* Tahoe Resources Inc - Guatemalan lower court issues ruling on Tahoe's Mining License
* Tahoe Resources - protestors near town of Casillas in Guatemala has been blocking primary road that connects Guatemala City to Escobal mine near Minera San Rafael
BRIEF-Tahoe Resources Inc has learned that an anti-mining organization, CALAS, has filed a claim against Guatemala's ministry of energy and mines
* Tahoe Resources Inc - has learned that an anti-mining organization, calas, has filed a claim against Guatemala's ministry of energy and mines
TORONTO, May 3 Canada's main stock index retreated on Wednesday as lower industrial metal prices weighed on most miners, although strong quarterly results from two mining companies tempered some of the losses.