Tahoe Resources Inc (THO.TO)
24 Mar 2017
* Tahoe achieves record production and cash flow per share in 2016
TORONTO, March 7 Bankers and stock markets are signaling an upcoming wave of mergers and acquisitions among small and mid-sized miners, but financiers worry that companies have not learned from costly mistakes made in the last commodity boom.
TORONTO, Jan 26 A Canadian court ruled on Thursday that a lawsuit against Tahoe Resources Inc filed by Guatemalan men who claim to have been shot by the miner's private security guards can proceed in British Columbia, according to a copy of the judgment seen by Reuters.
* Says continues to believe that more appropriate jurisdiction to hear case is in Guatemala Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
TORONTO, Jan 26 A Canadian court ruled on Thursday that a lawsuit against Tahoe Resources Inc by Guatemalan men claiming they were shot by the miner's private security guards can proceed in British Columbia, according to a copy of the judgment seen by Reuters.
* Sees net profit for FY 2016 up 26.8 percent to 47.2 percent, or to be 1.68 billion yuan to 1.95 billion yuan
* Previously reported protest involving approximately 25 people outside company's Escobal mine in Guatemala has reached a voluntary end
* Tahoe resources reports normal production levels at Escobal during La Cuchilla home purchase protest
* Tahoe Resources Inc - well positioned to achieve its full-year 2016 production and cost guidance
* Tahoe Resources recommends shareholders reject TRC Capital's "mini-tender" offer