Tiffany & Co (TIF.N)
31 Jul 2014
|Market Cap (Mil.):||$12,861.86|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||129.04|
* Industry worried about mixing synthetic with natural diamonds
- Upscale jeweler Tiffany & Co said Michael Kowalski, its chief executive of 15 years, would retire next year and President Frederic Cumenal would succeed him.
July 21 - Upscale jeweler Tiffany & Co said Michael Kowalski, its chief executive of 15 years, would retire next year and President Frederic Cumenal would succeed him.
July 21 - Tiffany & Co said its Chief Executive Michael Kowalski would retire and Frederic Cumenal, currently the jewelry maker's president, would succeed him.
* Fed begins policy exit talks, split on view of U.S. job market
* FOMC minutes show Fed discussed policy exit strategy in April
* Indexes up: Dow 0.71 pct, S&P 0.43 pct, Nasdaq 0.24 pct (Updates to midday)
* Indexes up: Dow 0.76 pct, S&P 0.56 pct, Nasdaq 0.59 pct (Updates to open, adds quote)
May 21 - Tiffany & Co raised its full-year profit forecast after the jewelry chain reported better-than-expected quarterly results as new collections drove sales in the United States, its biggest market.
* Futures up: Dow 45 pts, S&P 5 pts, Nasdaq 9.5 pts (Updates prices, adds Target earnings)
|DGSE Companies, Inc. (DGSE.A)||$1.54||-0.01|
|Blue Nile Inc (NILE.OQ)||$25.78||-0.22|
|Zale Corporation (ZLC.N)||--||--|
|Lao Feng Xiang Co Ltd (600612.SS)||¥27.93||-0.98|
|Lao Feng Xiang Co Ltd (900905.SS)||$2.74||-0.00|
|Torgovyi dom TSUM OAO (Parent) (TZUM.MM)||--||--|
|Ross Stores, Inc. (ROST.OQ)||$64.48||-0.29|
|Express, Inc. (EXPR.N)||$15.58||-0.36|
|Movado Group, Inc (MOV.N)||$40.93||+0.31|
|Movado Group, Inc (MOVAA.PK)||$0.00||0.00|
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Trading Report for (TIF). A detailed report, including free correlated market analysis, and updates.
Provider: Stock Traders Daily
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
Provider: New Constructs, LLC
"The Economy Matters" Report for TIF: the economy's impact on TIF's price and risk, featuring the powerful Economic Climate Rating
Provider: MacroRisk Analytics/EconomicInvestor
Provider: ValuEngine, Inc.
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.