Time Inc (TIME.N)
17 Feb 2017
Feb 16 Time Inc, publisher of Sports Illustrated and People magazines, reported lower-than-expected quarterly profit and revenue on Thursday, hurt by a stronger dollar.
Time Inc , publisher of Sports Illustrated and People and magazines, reported lower-than-expected quarterly profit and revenue on Thursday, hurt by a stronger dollar.
Feb 16 Time Inc, publisher of Sports Illustrated, People and Time magazines, reported a 1.1 percent fall in quarterly revenue on Thursday due to a stronger dollar.
* Time Inc increased fourth quarter operating income from $10 million to $122 million and increased fourth quarter adjusted oibda by 14% year-over-year_the highest rates of growth in any single quarter since spin-off in 2014
* Rokt closes series 'B' funding round with $15 million led by moelis
* Jana Partners LLC reports a 5.05 percent passive stake in Time Inc as of December 31, 2016-SEC filing Source text : [ID:http://bit.ly/2lLOnNo] Further company coverage:
Feb 8 The following are the top stories in the Wall Street Journal. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
BRIEF-Meredith Corp & Bronfman-led investor group in advance pursuit of Time, have signed non-disclosure agreement with Time - CNBC citing DJ
* Meredith Corp. & Bronfman-Led investor group in advance pursuit of Time Inc., have signed non-disclosure agreement with $TIME - CNBC citing DJ Further company coverage:
* Deal is expected to close during Q1 of 2017 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Time Inc to acquire automated ad buying platform Adelphic Inc,terms weren't disclosed- WSJ Source http://on.wsj.com/2kkBcFo