Telekom Austria AG (TKAGY.PK)
19 Oct 2016
VIENNA, Sept 14 America Movil CFO Garcia Moreno denied a media report that the company was planning to delist its subsidiary Telekom Austria from the Vienna stock exchange, APA news agency said on Wednesday.
MEXICO CITY, Aug 22 Mexico's America Movil said on Monday it has sold a 0.89 percent take in Telekom Austria AG, but said it had "no intention" of selling its remaining 51 percent in the company.
* CEO, asked whether delisting would be interesting option, says being listed costs a lot of money and requires large administrative costs -Handelsblatt interview
VIENNA America Movil will cut its stake in Telekom Austria by 7.8 percentage points to just over 50 percent, it said on Thursday, ahead of an end of year deadline to reduce its holding and increase the Austrian firm's free float.
* America Movil must reduce 60 pct stake by September (Adds detail on bond issue from Citi statement)
VIENNA, July 28 Citigroup said on Thursday it was launching a bond of up to 400 million euros ($443.8 million) exchangeable into shares of Telekom Austria, as a deadline approaches for parent America Movil to sell part of its stake in the Austrian company.
* Citigroup says launching an offering of exchangeable bonds due 2023, exchangeable for ordinary shares of Telekom Austria in an aggregate principal amount of up to approximately eur 400 million Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* America Movil's Telekom Austria Q2 net profit 82.4 million euros
* This new dividend expectation entails payment of 0.20 euros per share
VIENNA, June 24 Telekom Austria's free float has to be increased towards the end of the year under the terms of a syndicate contract with its parent company America Movil, the head of Austria's state holding company OBIB said on Friday.
|Deutsche Telekom AG (DTEGn.DE)||€14.52||+0.04|
|AT&T Inc. (T.N)||$37.49||-1.16|
|Colt Group SA (COLT.F)||--||--|
|International Business Machines Corp. (IBM.N)||$149.63||-1.89|
|Siemens AG (SIEGn.DE)||€106.45||+0.35|
|Atos SE (ATOS.PA)||€96.00||-0.11|
|KPNQwest N. V. (KQIPQ.PK)||--||--|
|Telecom Italia SpA (TLIT.MI)||€0.77||+0.01|
|Telecom Italia SpA (TLITn.MI)||€0.63||+0.01|
|BT Group plc (BT.L)||380.35p||+3.55|