Takeda Pharmaceutical Co Ltd (TKPYY.PK)
* Teva takeda pharma to increase overseas production of generic medication to cut costs per year as drug prices continue to decline - Nikkei Source text (http://s.nikkei.com/2qOMEN4) Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Takeda Pharmaceutical announces further details of transformational pharmaceutical sciences partnership with Bushu
* Says it has entered into an agreement for an absorption-type company split with its wholly-owned subsidiary, SPERA PHARMA, Inc. on May 15
BRIEF-Takeda Pharmaceutical to transfer partial pharmaceutical research businesses to succeeding company
* Says it will transfer a part of Takeda's pharmaceutical research businesses to the succeeding company, effective July 1
* Selected by Takeda Pharmaceutical through unit to be specialty pharmacy provider as part of distribution network for Alunbrig (Brigatinib) Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Japan's Takeda Pharmaceutical Co Ltd said on Friday that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration approved its lung cancer drug, almost three months after the company acquired the drug's developer, Ariad Pharmaceuticals Inc.
April 28 Japan's Takeda Pharmaceutical Co Ltd said on Friday that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration approved its lung cancer drug, almost three months after the company acquired the drug's developer, Ariad Pharmaceuticals Inc.
* Takeda announces FDA accelerated approval of ALUNBRIG(brigatinib)
* Takeda and Harrington Discovery Institute at University Hospitals announce a collaboration to advance the development of Rare Disease Therapeutics Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
April 25 The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 2000 GMT on Tuesday:
* Aquinnah Pharmaceuticals receives $10 million investment from Pfizer and Abbvie to research breakthrough approach to neurodegenerative disease