Telkom SA SOC Ltd (TLKGY.PK)
28 Nov 2016
* Shares up 7.1 percent (Recasts with dividend policy, adds analyst)
JOHANNESBURG, Nov 15 Telkom SA, South Africa's biggest landline services provider, said on Tuesday half-year profit rose 19.7 percent, buoyed by its mobile business.
* Nunu Ntshingila has informed board of her resignation as director with effect from Nov. 3 2016 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +91 806 749 1136)
* Reported HEPS for six months ended Sept 30 is expected to increase between 370 pct and 390 pct when compared to previous corresponding period
JOHANNESBURG, Aug 31 A South African labour court rejected on Wednesday a union's bid to prevent job cuts in fixed-line operator Telkom, according to a copy of the judgment seen by Reuters.
* At AGM board propose that special resolution number 4 be amended to restrict financial assistance to subsidiaries and other related entities and inter-related entities
JAKARTA, June 29 Indonesia's largest telecommunications firm, PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia (Telkom) , has raised 3.3 trillion rupiah ($251 million) in a sale of treasury shares, IFR reported on Wednesday, citing a person close to the transaction.
JOHANNESBURG, June 7 South African fixed line telecoms network operator Telkom has reached a performance-based pay deal with two of it three largest labour unions while agreeing not to cut jobs for two years, the company said on Tuesday.
* Announced successful conclusion of a new two year collaborative partnership agreement (CPA) with organised labour