Telstra Corporation Ltd (TLS.AX)
* From 1 July 2017, Telstra intends to reduce remuneration by approximately 10 per cent
May 11 Australian shares ended little changed on Thursday, shedding most of the gains recorded earlier in the session, as strength in financials, healthcare and consumer stocks was offset by declines in the telecom sector.
* Expects to deliver a record ebitda result in FY17 within an estimated range of $63m-$66m
* Telstra welcomes ACCC draft decision on mobile roaming-tls.ax
SYDNEY, May 5 Australia's competition watchdog said on Friday it will not regulate the nation's mobile roaming market, in a favourable draft ruling for the country's biggest telco, Telstra Corp Ltd, which can keep rivals from using its infrastructure.
BRIEF-Telstra, IBM Aspera team up to enable media file transfer capability, global media file collaboration
* Telstra and IBM Aspera team up to enable media file transfer capability and global media file collaboration Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Telstra shares down 7 pct (Recasts throughout, updates shares, adds analyst comment)
* Has priced an a$1 billion bond issue under its debt issuance program offering circular dated 31 march 2017 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Superloop says Aarnet, Google, Indosat Ooredoo, Singtel, Subpartners, Telstra enter agreement to build cable
* Aarnet,Google, Indosat Ooredoo, Singtel, Subpartners, Telstra entered agreement to build new international subsea cable system
* Vtg response to Fairfax Media Article published 4 April 2017