Toll Brothers Inc (TOL.N)
26 Sep 2016
Lennar Corp , the No. 2 U.S. homebuilder, said it would buy fellow Florida-based homebuilder WCI Communities Inc for about $643 million, boosting its land bank in one of the fastest improving housing markets in the United States.
* WCI has 35 days to shop for a higher offer (Adds details, analyst quote; updates shares)
Lennar Corp , the second-largest U.S. homebuilder, cut its gross margin forecast for the fourth quarter due to rising land and labor costs, problems that could weigh on rivals such as PulteGroup Inc as well.
Toll Brothers Inc's home orders in the third quarter rose the most in two years, and the company joined other large U.S. homebuilders in posting big jumps in quarterly revenue, underscoring steady growth in the U.S. housing market.
* Homebuilder stocks boosted by strong new home sales data (Adds background, share movement)
Aug 23 U.S. luxury homebuilder Toll Brothers Inc reported a 23.5 percent rise in quarterly revenue, boosted by an increase in home sales and prices.
* Says entered into amendment to certain credit agreement dated as of February 3, 2014 - SEC Filing
* Indexes end up: Dow 1.22 pct, S&P 1.37 pct, Nasdaq 2.0 pct (Adds details from after the bell)
* Indexes end up: Dow 1.22 pct, S&P 1.37 pct, Nasdaq 2.0 pct (Updates to close)
* Indexes up: Dow 1.18 pct, S&P 1.28 pct, Nasdaq 1.89 pct (Updates to afternoon)
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Trading Report for (TOL). A detailed report, including free correlated market analysis, and updates.
Provider : Stock Traders Daily
Provider : Thomson Reuters Stock Report
"The Economy Matters" Report for TOL: the economy's impact on TOL's price and risk, featuring the powerful Economic Climate Rating and the new MacroRisk "Stoplight" and Risk Correspondence Score
Provider : MacroRisk Analytics/EconomicInvestor
Provider : ValuEngine, Inc.
Provider : S&P Capital IQ – STARS Reports
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.