Toll Brothers Inc (TOL.N)
7 Mar 2014
|Market Cap (Mil.):||$6,961.66|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||177.50|
* S&P/Case-Shiller home price index up 0.8 pct in December
- Toll Brothers Inc , the largest U.S. luxury homebuilder, reported a fall in quarterly orders for the first time in three years as a severe winter deterred buyers.
Feb 25 - Toll Brothers Inc, the largest U.S. luxury homebuilder, reported a fall in quarterly orders for the first time in three years as a severe winter deterred buyers.
Feb 25 - Toll Brothers Inc, the largest luxury U.S. homebuilder, reported a more than 10-fold jump in quarterly profit as the U.S. housing market recovers.
NEW YORK, Dec 10 - Toll Brothers Inc : * Shares up 3.9 percent in premarket trade following results
- Most American homebuilders faced a sudden drop in demand from first-time buyers during a quarter blighted by the U.S. government shutdown and a two-year peak in interest rates.
* Company's well-heeled customers shrug off higher interest rates
Nov 7 - (The following statement was released by the rating agency)
Toll Brothers, Inc
- Toll Brothers Inc said it will buy the home building business of privately owned Shapell Industries Inc for about $1.60 billion in cash, in a deal that will give the largest U.S. luxury homebuilder more access to affluent real estate markets in California.
|D.R. Horton, Inc. (DHI.N)||$23.47||-0.39|
|Lennar Corporation (LEN.N)||$42.06||-0.84|
|Lennar Corporation (LENb.N)||$34.45||-0.64|
|PulteGroup, Inc. (PHM.N)||$20.31||-0.22|
|NVR, Inc. (NVR.N)||$1,188.79||-7.62|
|The Ryland Group, Inc. (RYL.N)||$43.41||-1.21|
|KB Home (KBH.N)||$18.62||-0.39|
|LGI Homes Inc (LGIH.OQ)||--||--|
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Toll Brothers Inc: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
Trading Report for (TOL). A detailed report, including free correlated market analysis, and updates.
Provider: Stock Traders Daily
Provider: New Constructs, LLC
Provider: ValuEngine, Inc.
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.