Topdanmark A/S (TOP.CO)
24 Feb 2017
* Q4 post-tax profit 421 million Danish crowns ($60 million)(Reuters poll 270 million crowns)
Feb 10 Finnish financial holding company Sampo wants to triple its number of members at the board of Topdanmark, the Danish insurer of which it owns around 42 percent.
HELSINKI, Feb 8 Finnish financial holding group Sampo on Wednesday proposed increasing its annual dividend for the eighth consecutive year, and posted record underlying profits for its property and casualty (P&C) insurance unit If.
* Assumes unchanged assumed decline in non-life premiums in 2016
Nov 3 Finland's Sampo Oyj on Thursday raised the profitability outlook for its property and casualty (P&C) insurance arm If. It also said it wanted Danish insurer Topdanmark - of which is owns a stake - to start paying dividends.
HELSINKI, Oct 26 Finnish financial holding company Sampo said on Wednesday its mandatory offer for Topdanmark shares boosted its stake in the Danish insurer by 7.8 percent to 41.1 percent of all shares and votes.
* Board of directors does not recommend shareholders to accept mandatory offer by Sampo Plc
* Profit forecast model for 2016 and assumptions for profit forecast model for 2017
* Sampo commences mandatory offer for Topdanmark and publishes offer document
HELSINKI, Sept 7 Finnish investment holding company Sampo has increased its stake in Danish insurer Topdanmark and wants to lift if further but only at the right price, its CEO said on Wednesday.