Trelleborg AB (TRELb.ST)
July 19 Swedish industrial rubber producer Trelleborg posted quarterly operating earnings in line with forecasts but also a steep fall in like-for-like sales on Tuesday, while it said it saw flat or slightly weaker demand ahead, adjusted for seasonality.
LONDON, July 19 European shares slipped in early trading on Tuesday, with Swedish industrial rubber maker Trelleborg leading the market lower after its results, while weaker metals prices weighed on miners.
* Q2 net sales were on par with year-earlier period and amounted to SEK 6,544 m (6,531)
* Trelleborg's acquisition of Silicone Fabricators Inc. (SSF), manufacturer of silicone components for the medical device market, is finalized Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Acquires Specialty Silicone Fabricators Inc., US-based manufacturer of silicone components for the medical device market.
* The total cash consideration amounted to approximately SEK 10.9 billion on a cash and debt-free basis. CGS is headquartered in the Czech Republic and generated sales of approximately SEK 5.6 billion in 2015 with an operating margin of 16.5 percent.
STOCKHOLM, April 21 Swedish industrial rubber maker Trelleborg posted first-quarter core profit on Thursday above expectations, but said it saw demand in the second quarter on par with or slightly weaker than the previous quarter, sending its shares down.
* The finalization of the transaction is expected in the second quarter of 2016, subject to the approval from relevant authorities. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting By Johan Sennero)
* Expects deal to be completed in Q2 (Adds further detail, background)
STOCKHOLM, April 7 Industrial rubber firm Trelleborg said on Thursday it had agreed in principle to sell its shares in TrelleborgVibracoustic to Freudenberg Group based on an enterprise value of 1.8 billion euros ($2.05 billion).
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Trelleborg AB: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider : Reuters Investment Profile
Provider : Wright Reports
Provider : Sadif Analytics Prime
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.