Trelleborg AB (TRELb.ST)
7 Dec 2016
* Q4 market outlook: demand is expected to be on a par with Q3 of 2016, adjusted for seasonal variations.
* Says has signed an agreement to acquire a U.S.-based subsidiary of CoorsTek, Inc that specializes in the manufacturing of precision seals for the aerospace industry
* Trelleborg acquires seals distributor for expansion in the U.S. - the privately owned U.S. based Anderson Seal LLC
* Trelleborg acquires leading large solid tire distributor and increases its geographical reach
* Says Acquires Leading anti-vibration supplier within rail and other industrial applications
July 19 Swedish industrial rubber producer Trelleborg posted quarterly operating earnings in line with forecasts but also a steep fall in like-for-like sales on Tuesday, while it said it saw flat or slightly weaker demand ahead, adjusted for seasonality.
LONDON, July 19 European shares slipped in early trading on Tuesday, with Swedish industrial rubber maker Trelleborg leading the market lower after its results, while weaker metals prices weighed on miners.
* Q2 net sales were on par with year-earlier period and amounted to SEK 6,544 m (6,531)
* Trelleborg's acquisition of Silicone Fabricators Inc. (SSF), manufacturer of silicone components for the medical device market, is finalized Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Acquires Specialty Silicone Fabricators Inc., US-based manufacturer of silicone components for the medical device market.