Trulia Inc (TRLA.N)
|Market Cap (Mil.):||$2,401.56|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||36.92|
- Zillow Inc said it would buy smaller rival Trulia Inc for $3.5 billion, combining the top two U.S. real estate websites to cut costs, after they failed to produce profits from a rising number of home buyers shopping online. | Video
* Trulia shares rise as much as 20 pct to $67.49 (Adds Zillow CEO comments, updates shares)
(Adds Carlyle Group, Zillow, CVC Capital Partners, Galeries Lafayette)
July 28 - U.S. real estate website operator Zillow Inc said it would buy smaller rival Trulia Inc for $3.5 billion in stock.
- U.S. real estate website operator Zillow Inc Z.O is in advanced talks to buy smaller rival Trulia Inc TRLA.N, according to people familiar with the matter.
NEW YORK, July 24 - U.S. real estate website operator Zillow Inc is in advanced talks to buy smaller rival Trulia Inc, according to people familiar with the matter.
July 24 - U.S. real estate website operator Zillow Inc is seeking to buy rival Trulia Inc, Bloomberg reported, citing people with knowledge of the matter.
- Online real estate listing service provider Trulia Inc reported a lower-than-expected quarterly profit due to a jump in marketing expenses and said it would start a campaign this year to target customers using mobile devices.
* Forecasts full-year revenue of $245-$248 mln vs est $246.3 mln
|Zillow Inc (Z.OQ)||$154.70||-5.62|
|Microsoft Corporation (MSFT.OQ)||$43.93||-0.04|
|Yahoo! Inc. (YHOO.OQ)||$35.92||+0.02|
|ZipRealty, Inc. (ZIPR.OQ)||$6.74||--|
|Century 21 Real Estate of Japan Ltd (8898.T)||¥4,080||+80.00|
|Google Inc (GOOGL.OQ)||$595.11||-3.91|
|Google Inc (GOOG.OQ)||$586.60||-4.00|
|Facebook Inc (FB.OQ)||$74.00||-0.92|
|Twitter Inc (TWTR.N)||$38.44||+0.51|
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
Trulia Inc: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: New Constructs, LLC
Provider: Ford Investor Services, Inc.
Provider: Wright Reports
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.