TransCanada Corp (TRP_pc.TO)
6 Dec 2016
WINNIPEG, Manitoba A Husky Energy Inc oil spill into a major Canadian river last summer that cut off drinking water supply for two cities was caused by ground movement that buckled a section of pipeline, the company said in a report to the Saskatchewan provincial government.
WINNIPEG, Manitoba, Nov 17 A Husky Energy Inc oil spill into a major Canadian river last summer that cut off drinking water supply for two cities was caused by ground movement that buckled a section of pipeline, the company said in a report to the Saskatchewan provincial government.
* TransCanada closes $3.5 billion common share offering Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Nov 15 TransCanada Corp has halted its offer of lower tolls to move natural gas in Canada, a company executive said on Tuesday, closing the door to shippers who balked at prices they have said are still too high.
Nov 15 TransCanada Corp said on Tuesday it halted an open season for a new, fixed-price toll on its natural gas pipeline from western Canada to southern Ontario as the bids it received did not make the project viable.
* Transcanada-Will not proceed at this time with proposal to flow natural gas along Canadian mainline from empress receipt point in alberta to dawn hub
* Transcanada Corp will issue 20 million cumulative redeemable minimum rate reset first preferred shares, series 15 at a price of $25.00 per share
* Says evaluating ways to engage new U.S. administration on benefits, jobs and tax revenues of Keystone XL pipeline
CALGARY, Alberta, Nov 3 Pipeline company TransCanada Corp and shippers on the Canadian gas mainline system are closer to reaching an agreement on a new toll structure, the chief executives of Canada's two biggest natural gas producers said on Thursday.
* Arclight Capital to purchase Transcanada's New England hydroelectric power portfolio
|Enterprise Products Partners L.P. (EPD.N)||$25.38||--|
|Kinder Morgan Inc (KMI.N)||$21.12||--|
|Spectra Energy Corp. (SE.N)||$40.54||--|
|Williams Partners L.P. (WPZ.N)||$35.16||--|
|Exxon Mobil Corporation (XOM.N)||$87.56||--|
|Royal Dutch Shell Plc (RDSa.AS)||€24.57||+0.24|
|Royal Dutch Shell Plc (RDSb.L)||2,193.00p||+39.00|
|Oneok Partners LP (OKS.N)||$41.49||--|
|Enbridge Inc (ENB.TO)||$55.40||--|
|Enbridge Inc (ENB_pa.TO)||$24.87||--|