Travelers Companies Inc (TRV.N)
|Market Cap (Mil.):||$32,198.14|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||364.07|
- U.S. insurer Travelers Cos Inc posted a record operating profit that blew past Wall Street estimates and said it expects to keep raising premiums to counter low interest rates and potential losses from natural disasters.
* Board authorizes additional $5 bln share repurchase program
- U.S. insurer Travelers Cos Inc posted a record operating profit that breezed past Wall Street estimates and said it expects to keep raising premiums to counter low interest rates and potential losses from natural disasters.
Oct 22 - U.S. insurer Travelers Cos Inc said it would buy back an additional $5 billion of its shares under a new program.
- For travelers, the question of whether to let American Airlines and US Airways merge into the world's largest carrier may boil down to this: pay more and get more, or pay less and get less.
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) CHICAGO, July 25 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has assigned an 'A' rating to The Travelers Companies, Inc. (NYSE: TRV), $500 million 30-year senior unsecured debt issuance. KEY RATING DRIVERS TRV issued $500 million of senior unsecured debt to partially fund its acquisition of The Dominion of Canada General Insurance Co. (The Dominion). TRV's ratings continue to benefit from its strong competitive position as a top-five U.S. property/casua
NEW YORK - The S&P 500 snapped a four-day winning streak on Tuesday and pulled back from Monday's record closing high, while healthy earnings from United Technologies gave the Dow a slight lift. | Video
- Travelers Cos Inc said it would cut jobs and reduce prices of auto insurance, steps investors took as an indication that rates had risen too far and competition was increasing.
* Second-quarter operating earnings per share $2.13 vs est $1.60
* Dow components Travelers, DuPont shares up following results
|Allianz SE (ALVG.DE)||€123.40||-0.90|
|American International Group Inc (AIG.N)||$48.87||-0.43|
|American International Group Inc (AIG_pa.N)||--||--|
|American International Group Inc (AVF)||€7.15||-0.14|
|American International Group Inc (AFF)||$1.54||0.00|
|Hartford Financial Services Group Inc (HIG.N)||$35.49||-0.58|
|Loews Corporation (L.N)||$46.93||-0.48|
|The Chubb Corporation (CB.N)||$93.71||-0.41|
|Marsh & McLennan Companies, Inc. (MMC.N)||$47.73||-0.09|
|Liberty Mutual Agency Corp (LMAC.OQ)||--||--|
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
Provider: S&P Capital IQ – STARS Reports
Provider: Pechala's Reports
Travelers Companies Inc: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: New Constructs, LLC
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.