Trina Solar Ltd (TSL.N)
29 Aug 2014
|Market Cap (Mil.):||$1,003.80|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||80.11|
- Trina Solar Ltd said it was working on plans to set up manufacturing sites overseas, becoming the latest Chinese solar company looking to work around U.S. tariffs on solar products made in China and Taiwan.
* Sees robust demand from the United States despite tariffs
Aug 26 - Trina Solar Ltd reported its fourth-straight quarterly profit, helped largely by improving demand for its solar modules from China.
May 21 - China's Trina Solar Ltd posted its third quarterly profit in a row, helped by higher prices for its solar panels.
- Chinese solar company Trina Solar Ltd estimated it shipped lower-than-expected solar modules in the first quarter due to a fall in shipments to the EU ahead of an agreement on a new minimum import price.
- Chinese solar company Trina Solar Ltd forecast an up to 47 percent jump in full-year panel shipments due to growing demand from both Japan and its home market, sending its shares up about 2 percent before the bell.
* Expects 2014 panel shipments of 3.6-3.8 GW vs 2.58 GW in 2013
March 4 - Chinese solar company Trina Solar Ltd reported its second quarterly profit in a row as it shipped more solar panels, helped by growing demand from China and Japan.
|Mitsubishi Electric Corporation (6503.T)||¥1,302||+0.50|
|Sharp Corporation (6753.T)||¥328||+3.00|
|Yingli Green Energy Hold. Co. Ltd. (ADR) (YGE.N)||$3.36||+0.03|
|Rec Silicon ASA (REC.OL)||kr3.21||-0.06|
|Suntech Power Holdings Co., Ltd. (ADR) (STPFQ.PK)||$0.28||-0.00|
|First Solar, Inc. (FSLR.OQ)||$69.68||+0.53|
|SolarWorld AG (SWVKk.DE)||€12.58||-0.02|
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Provider: Pechala's Reports
Trina Solar Ltd: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
Validea Guru Analysis Report for TSL. Analysis using Validea's interpretation of the published quantitative strategies of well-known Wall Street experts including Peter Lynch, Warren Buffett, Ben Graham and Ken Fisher, among others.
Provider: S&P Capital IQ – STARS Reports
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.