Trina Solar Ltd (TSLy.F)
26 Sep 2016
* Q2 revenue $961.6 million versus I/B/E/S view $866.6 million
Chinese solar panel maker Trina Solar Ltd said on Monday it would be taken private in a deal valuing it at about $1.1 billion, accepting an offer from a consortium including its chief executive nearly eight months after it was made.
Aug 1 Chinese solar panel maker Trina Solar Ltd said on Monday it would be taken private in a deal valuing it at about $1.1 billion, accepting an offer from a consortium including its chief executive nearly eight months after it was made.
Aug 1 Solar panel maker Trina Solar Ltd said it agreement to be acquired by an investor consortium that includes Chief Executive Jifan Gao, in an all-cash deal valuing the Chinese company at about $1.1 billion.
* Trina Solar enters into definitive agreement for going private transaction
* Trina Solar Ltd says achieves milestone in shipping over 1 GW of solar modules to India Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom +1-646-223-8780)
* Qtrly net revenues were $816.9 million , a decrease of 15.1% from Q4 of 2015
* Says to invest in a 14 mw DC (Direct Current) utility-scale solar project in Japan
* Trina Solar supplies 40 MW of solar modules to Tegnatia in Turkey
* Signs a $143 million syndicated financing facilities agreement
|Mitsubishi Electric Corporation (6503.T)||¥1,298||+15.50|
|Sharp Corporation (6753.T)||¥130||0.00|
|Yingli Green Energy Holding Co Ltd (ADR) (YGE.N)||$3.94||+0.05|
|Rec Silicon ASA (REC.OL)||kr0.94||+0.02|
|Suntech Power Holdings Co., Ltd. (ADR) (STPFQ.PK)||--||--|
|First Solar, Inc. (FSLR.OQ)||$37.25||--|
|SolarWorld AG (SWVKk.DE)||€3.10||-0.54|