Tyson Foods Inc (TSN)
2 Dec 2016
CHICAGO Pilgrim's Pride Corp, the world's second-largest chicken producer, will approach a goal it set to curb antibiotics use ahead of schedule due to its planned acquisition of a smaller rival, the company's chief executive said on Wednesday.
* Tyson Foods Inc - CEO Tom Hayes' contract provides for, among other things, an annual base salary of $1.2 million - SEC filing
* Indexes up: Dow 0.5 pct, S&P 500 0.8 pct, Nasdaq 0.9 pct (Updates close with Japan earthquake)
* Indexes up: Dow 0.5 pct, S&P 0.8 pct, Nasdaq 0.9 pct (Updates to close)
Tyson Foods Inc shares tumbled more than 14 percent on Monday after the nation's biggest meat processor forecast lower-than-expected 2017 profit and said well-regarded Chief Executive Officer Donnie Smith would step down at the end of the year.
Nov 21 Tyson Foods Inc shares tumbled more than 14 percent on Monday after the nation's biggest meat processor forecast lower-than-expected 2017 profit and said well-regarded Chief Executive Officer Donnie Smith would step down at the end of the year.
* Indexes up: Dow 0.4 pct, S&P 0.6 pct, Nasdaq 0.8 pct (Updates to late afternoon, adds dateline)
* Indexes up: Dow 0.28 pct, S&P 0.56 pct, Nasdaq 0.66 pct (Updates to early afternoon)
* Indexes up: Dow 0.19 pct, S&P 0.41 pct, Nasdaq 0.42 pct (Adds details, comments, updates prices)
* Q4 earnings per share view $1.17 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
|ConAgra Foods Inc (CAG.N)||$36.89||+0.42|
|Kellogg Company (K.N)||$71.17||+0.21|
|Hormel Foods Corp (HRL.N)||$33.81||+0.52|
|Campbell Soup Company (CPB.N)||$57.63||+0.48|
|Pilgrim's Pride Corporation (PPC.OQ)||$17.69||+0.31|
|McCormick & Company, Incorporated (MKC.N)||$89.05||+0.27|
|McCormick & Company, Incorporated (MKCv.N)||$89.36||+0.13|
|Archer Daniels Midland Company (ADM.N)||$44.00||-0.31|
|Dean Foods Co (DF.N)||$19.20||+0.05|
|Sanderson Farms, Inc. (SAFM.OQ)||$81.96||+0.87|