TechTarget Inc (TTGT.OQ)
24 Jun 2016
* Board of directors has authorized a $20 million stock repurchase program
* Accepted for purchase 5.2 million shares , at a purchase price of $7.75 per share, for a total cost of approximately $40.6 million
* Nine Ten Partners Lp reports 8.7 pct passive stake in TechTarget Inc , as of May 31, 2016 - SEC filing
* Techtarget, Inc announces commencement of tender offer to repurchase up to 8.0 million shares of its common stock at price of $7.75 per share
BRIEF-Techtarget Inc intends to launch tender offer to purchase up to 8 mln shares at $7.75 per share
* Intends to launch a tender offer to purchase up to 8 million shares of its common stock at a price per share of $7.75
* Sees adjusted ebitda in range of $6.0 million - $7.0 million Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1-646-223-8780)
* Strakosch to continue to serve as chair of board of directors and assist cotoia with long-term strategy and investor relations
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Trading Report for (TTGT). A detailed report, including free correlated market analysis, and updates.
Provider : Stock Traders Daily
TechTarget Inc: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider : Reuters Investment Profile
Provider : Thomson Reuters Stock Report
Provider : New Constructs, LLC
Provider : Ford Investor Services, Inc.
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.