Tata Motors Ltd (TTM)
21 Jul 2017
* India's Tata motors says considering offering non convertible debentures of upto 10 billion Rupees
LONDON, July 21 Jaguar Land Rover opened its first overseas engine plant on Friday, picking China for the investment a week after saying it would build a global model entirely outside Britain for the first time.
* Says offering price reducion in commercial vehicles (cargo) in range of 0.3 percent to 4.21 percent
* Says offering a price reduction of up to 12 percent ranging between INR 3,300 and INR 217,000 depending on model and variant Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* HIAB SECURES AN ORDER FOR OVER 600 LOADER CRANES FROM TATA MOTORS, INDIA
NEW DELHI, July 2 Tata Motors Ltd's vehicle sales in June:
Tata Steel Ltd said on Friday it sold its stake in Tata Motors Ltd to Tata Sons [TATAS.UL], the holding company of India's salt-to-software Tata conglomerate, for 37.83 billion rupees ($586.3 million).
June 23 Tata Steel Ltd said on Friday it sold its stake in Tata Motors Ltd to Tata Sons , the holding company of India's salt-to-software Tata conglomerate, for 37.83 billion rupees ($586.3 million).
* Sold 83.54 million shares of Tata Motors to Tata Sons at 452.80 rupees per share (excluding brokerage and STT) Source text: http://bit.ly/2rYWBbB Further company coverage:
* Says approved offering for subscription NCDs worth 5 billion rupees Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
|Toyota Motor Corp (7203.T)||¥6,079||-47.00|
|Nissan Motor Co Ltd (7201.T)||¥1,130||-6.00|
|Isuzu Motors Ltd (7202.T)||¥1,420||-5.50|
|Volkswagen AG (VOWG_p.DE)||€137.75||--|
|Volkswagen AG (VOWG.DE)||€141.35||--|
|Daimler AG (DAIGn.DE)||€62.58||--|
|Audi AG (NSUG.DE)||€717.25||--|
|Porsche Automobil Holding SE (PSHG_p.DE)||€50.69||--|