Tata Motors Ltd (TTM)
27 Oct 2016
NEW DELHI Ratan Tata may have dumped Cyrus Mistry as chairman of his 148-year-old family empire, but will find it harder to expunge the ex-manager's accusations that his acquisitive habits and lack of focus on returns have destroyed billions of dollars in shareholder value.
* Tata Group companies recover, Tata Motors among top gainers
* Tata Motors clarifies on news item captioned 'Ousted Tata chief says group faces $18 billion in writedowns'
I was shocked beyond words at the happenings at the board meeting of October 24, 2016. Apart from the invalidity and illegality of the business that was conducted, I have to say that the board of directors has not covered itself with glory. To "replace" your Chairman without so much as a word of explanation and without affording him an opportunity of defending himself in a summary manner must be unique in the annals of corporate history. The suddenness of the action, and the lack of explanation
Oct 24 Indian shares ended higher on Monday, driven by strong performances by ICICI Bank and Tata Motors, as investors gear up for a crucial week of quarterly results.
LONDON Jaguar Land Rover, Ford and Tata Motors are testing connected cars which can communicate with each other using technology designed to speed up journeys and cut accidents, the first such trials in Britain.
LONDON, Oct 21 Jaguar Land Rover, Ford and Tata Motors are testing connected cars which can communicate with each other using technology designed to speed up journeys and cut accidents, the first such trials in Britain.
* Says approved NCD issue of up to 5 billion rupees Source text: http://bit.ly/2doikh0 Further company coverage: (Bengaluru newsroom)
* Tata Motors Ltd says to consider offering NCDs worth up to 5 billion rupees Source text: http://bit.ly/2dKsc7g Further company coverage: (Bengaluru newsroom)
* Tata Motors group global wholesales cross 1 lakh sales mark in September 2016
|Toyota Motor Corp (7203.T)||¥6,043||+39.00|
|Nissan Motor Co Ltd (7201.T)||¥1,052||+17.00|
|Isuzu Motors Ltd (7202.T)||¥1,286||+9.00|
|Volkswagen AG (VOWG_p.DE)||€124.75||-0.90|
|Volkswagen AG (VOWG.DE)||€134.85||-0.70|
|Daimler AG (DAIGn.DE)||€65.04||-0.41|
|Audi AG (NSUG.DE)||€618.05||-2.95|
|Porsche Automobil Holding SE (PSHG_p.DE)||€49.09||+0.12|