Tata Motors Ltd (TTM.N)
26 May 2017
BRUSSELS, May 24 EU state aid regulators opened on Wednesday an investigation into Slovakia's plan to grant 125 million euros ($139.7 million) to Tata Motors' luxury British arm Jaguar Land Rover, saying they had concerns about the legality of the measure.
May 24 India's main NSE index posted its fourth session of losses in five on Wednesday as investors were unnerved by border tensions with Pakistan and on the expiry of derivatives contracts this week.
May 24 Indian shares rose on Wednesday with Tata Motors Ltd leading the gains after the automaker reported a better-than-expected quarterly profit.
MUMBAI, May 23 India's Tata Motors reported a 17 percent fall in fourth-quarter net profit on Tuesday as losses in its domestic business outweighed strong sales at luxury British arm Jaguar Land Rover (JLR).
NEW DELHI, May 23 India's Tata Motors on Tuesday reported a 17 percent fall in fourth-quarter net profit, hurt by lower income from operations.
* Consensus forecast for March quarter consol net profit was 26.95 billion rupees
* Says approved appointment of Om Prakash Bhatt as additional and independent director Source text - (http://bit.ly/2pjIMTV) Further company coverage:
* Global wholesales of all passenger vehicles in April 2017 were 54,847, higher by 6 percent, compared to April 2016
* Says Tata Motors group global wholesales at 73,691 in april 2017
* Says small decrease in sales in quarter as in UK, customers purchased vehicles before the increase in vehicle tax on 1st April
|Toyota Motor Corp (7203.T)||¥5,970||+29.00|
|Nissan Motor Co Ltd (7201.T)||¥1,074||-2.00|
|Isuzu Motors Ltd (7202.T)||¥1,362||-5.50|
|Volkswagen AG (VOWG_p.DE)||€137.45||-0.50|
|Volkswagen AG (VOWG.DE)||€142.20||-0.45|
|Daimler AG (DAIGn.DE)||€65.05||-0.33|
|Audi AG (NSUG.DE)||€655.00||0.00|
|Porsche Automobil Holding SE (PSHG_p.DE)||€52.45||-0.27|