Time Warner Cable Inc (TWC.N)
|Market Cap (Mil.):||$27,941.21|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||290.96|
- Time Warner Inc posted a higher first-quarter profit on Wednesday, as growth in its cable networks offset declines in the film, TV entertainment and publishing units.
- Arthur Minson, a former senior officer at online media company AOL, has been named the new finance chief of No. 2 U.S. cable provider Time Warner Cable Inc.
* Minson once served as deputy finance chief at Time Warner Cable
- Time Warner Cable Inc, the second-largest U.S. cable provider, will no longer aggressively push "triple play" packages of Internet, video and voice on its customers, moving away from the long-held industry practice of bundling the services together.
* First-quarter adjusted earnings $1.41 per share vs estimate $1.37
April 25 - Time Warner Cable Inc : * CFO says company sees full-year 2013 revenue growth in the 4 percent to 5
NEW YORK, April 25 - Time Warner Cable Inc : * Shares fall 4 percent in premarket trade following results
April 25 - Time Warner Cable Inc, the second largest U.S. cable operator, posted higher quarterly revenue, helped by strong growth in its business services segment.
- Otelco Inc filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy on Sunday, court documents showed, three months after the telecom services provider lost a key revenue-generating contract from Time Warner Cable Inc .
March 25 - Otelco Inc filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy on Sunday, court documents showed, three months after the telecom services provider lost a key revenue-generating contract from Time Warner Cable Inc.
|DISH Network Corp (DISH.OQ)||$39.46||+0.07|
|DISH Network Corp (DISHO.PK)||--||--|
|AT&T Inc. (T.N)||$36.64||-0.10|
|Verizon Communications Inc. (VZ.N)||$51.31||-0.58|
|Frontier Communications Corp (FTR.OQ)||$4.40||+0.01|
|Cincinnati Bell Inc. (CBB.N)||$3.57||-0.02|
|Cincinnati Bell Inc. (CBB_pb.N)||$47.00||+0.06|
|Vonage Holdings Corp. (VG.N)||$2.70||+0.01|
|Apple Inc. (AAPL.OQ)||$443.75||+1.61|
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
Provider: ValuEngine, Inc.
Provider: Market Edge
Provider: S&P Capital IQ – STARS Reports
Provider: Pechala's Reports
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.