Time Warner Inc (TWX.N)
9 Oct 2015
PRAGUE, Oct 2 - Here are news stories, press reports and events to watch which may affect Czech financial markets on Friday. ALL TIMES GMT (Czech Republic: GMT + 2 hours) =========================ECONOMIC DATA======================== Real-time economic data releases................... Previous stories on Czech data............ Overview of economic data and forecasts......... Updates on CEE currencies........................... =================
PRAGUE, Oct 1 - Broadcaster Central European Media Enterprises (CME) has secured a 235.3 million euro ($264 million) credit facility backed by its main shareholder, Time Warner, to refinance debt maturing this year.
PARIS - Altice NV , one of the most acquisitive European telecoms groups, made a major move into the U.S. market on Thursday with a deal to buy fourth-largest operator Cablevision Systems Corp for $17.7 billion including debt.
* Deal part of greater consolidation in the U.S. cable TV market (Adds details on deal; background on sector and industry consolidation)
- The S&P 500 and Nasdaq Composite rose on Wednesday following three days of losses as tech shares advanced, while the blue-chip Dow index ticked lower, weighed by Disney's largest daily drop in almost seven years. | Video
- Time Warner Inc's shares fell as much as 9 percent after Walt Disney Co alarmed investors with a dour outlook for its cable business, suggesting that more people were switching to video-streaming from paid TV than previously expected. | Video
* Time Warner shares fall as much as 9 pct (Updates shares)
Aug 5 - Time Warner Inc reported a 14 percent rise in quarterly profit, helped by higher revenue at its Turner network and Warner Bros. studio.
(UPDATES with launch) By Davide Scigliuzzo NEW YORK, July 9 (IFR) - US cable giant Charter Communications finally made its way to the high-grade bond market on Thursday, launching a US$15.5bn bond to help fund its US$56bn takeover of Time Warner Cable. The split-rated trade had amassed more than US$40bn of orders at the time it was launched, allowing Charter to tighten pricing on all six tranches. Goldman Sachs was global coordinator on the deal - rated Ba1/BBB-/BBB- by Moody'
- Time Warner Inc unit HBO is considering moving film production of the Emmy award-winning show "Veep" to California from Maryland for better tax incentives, a spokesman said on Wednesday.
|Sony Corp (6758.T)||¥3,211||+58.00|
|Walt Disney Co (DIS.N)||$105.56||+0.95|
|Twenty-First Century Fox Inc (FOXA.OQ)||$28.68||+0.11|
|Twenty-First Century Fox Inc (FOX.OQ)||$28.90||--|
|Vivendi SA (VIV.PA)||€21.79||+0.15|
|CBS Corporation (CBS.N)||$43.13||-0.73|
|CBS Corporation (CBSa.N)||$48.07||-0.60|
|Viacom, Inc. (VIAB.OQ)||$47.48||-0.44|
|Viacom, Inc. (VIA.OQ)||$49.41||-0.31|
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Provider : GlobalData
Provider : Thomson Reuters Stock Report
Trading Report for (TWX). A detailed report, including free correlated market analysis, and updates.
Provider : Stock Traders Daily
Provider : New Constructs, LLC
Provider : Wright Reports
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.