Time Warner Inc (TWX.N)
27 Aug 2014
|Market Cap (Mil.):||$65,694.12|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||854.84|
BOSTON/WASHINGTON, Aug 27 - Time Warner Cable Inc , the No. 2 U.S. cable operator, suffered a massive network outage on Wednesday due to suspected human error that cut Internet services to some 11 million businesses and residences, prompting a New York state investigation.
- Time Warner Inc's Turner cable division is preparing to offer buyouts targeting 500 to 600 staffers, or roughly 4 percent of its workforce, according to a person familiar with the company.
(Fixes typographical error in first paragraph by replacing "or" with "of")
Aug 11 - Hedge fund ValueAct Capital LLC said it had taken a $1 billion stake in Rupert Murdoch-controlled film and TV company Twenty-First Century Fox Inc.
NEW YORK - Stocks ended lower on Thursday, continuing a recent streak of weakness as Russia's surprisingly harsh retaliatory measures in response to Western sanctions raised concerns about global growth.
* Indexes off: Dow 0.3 pct, S&P 0.4 pct, Nasdaq 0.3 pct (Recasts, updates prices, changes comment, adds Aetna, Harman)
* Indexes up: Dow 0.3 pct, S&P 0.3 pct, Nasdaq 0.4 pct (Updates prices, adds Draghi, changes comment)
* Futures up: Dow 39 pts, S&P 7 pts, Nasdaq 11 pts (Updates prices, adds data, comment, byline)
NEW YORK, Aug 7 - U.S. stock index futures edged up on Thursday ahead of jobless claims data, amid a backdrop of an escalation of tensions as Russia banned Western food imports in retaliation against Western sanctions.
- Time Warner Inc will not have to worry about any overtures from Twenty-First Century Fox for the foreseeable future. | Video
|Sony Corp (6758.T)||¥1,966||+9.50|
|The Walt Disney Company (DIS.N)||$90.37||+0.35|
|Twenty-First Century Fox Inc (FOXA.OQ)||$35.85||+0.29|
|Twenty-First Century Fox Inc (FOX.OQ)||$34.83||+0.31|
|Vivendi SA (VIV.PA)||€19.97||-0.22|
|CBS Corporation (CBS.N)||$60.42||+0.40|
|CBS Corporation (CBSa.N)||$60.90||+0.48|
|Viacom, Inc. (VIAB.OQ)||$80.81||+0.37|
|Viacom, Inc. (VIA.OQ)||$80.99||+0.45|
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
Trading Report for (TWX). A detailed report, including free correlated market analysis, and updates.
Provider: Stock Traders Daily
Provider: Wright Reports
"The Economy Matters" Report for TWX: the economy's impact on TWX's price and risk, featuring the powerful Economic Climate Rating
Provider: MacroRisk Analytics/EconomicInvestor
Provider: ValuEngine, Inc.
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.