Textron Inc (TXT.N)
Textron Inc reported a higher-than-expected quarterly profit, benefiting from its Arctic Cat acquisition and strength in the company's Bell helicopter business.
* Reaffirms FY adj profit of $2.40-$2.60/shr (Adds share move, conference call details)
* Continue to make progress with the integration of Arctic Cat - CEO on conf call
* Textron reports second quarter 2017 results; reaffirms 2017 financial outlook
July 19 Textron Inc, the maker of Beechcraft and Cessna aircraft, reported a 13.6 percent fall in quarterly profit, hurt by lower sales in its aviation business and a pre-tax charge.
* Caterpillar names Chief Human Resources Officer; position will report directly to CEO and be a member of executive office
* Textron announces Lisa Atherton as president & CEO of Textron Systems
PARIS, June 23 Israeli defence electronics company Elbit Systems Ltd, is moving quickly to innovate and maintain its edge in a global market in which it faces increasing competition from China, France, Turkey and others.
Paris Textron Inc on Monday introduced at the Paris Air Show a next-generation drone, which offers improved combat capability over its widely-used unmanned aircraft system, Shadow.
Paris, June 19 Textron Inc on Monday introduced at the Paris Air Show a next-generation drone, which offers improved combat capability over its widely-used unmanned aircraft system, Shadow.
|Boeing Co (BA.N)||$212.33||+0.19|
|United Technologies Corporation (UTX.N)||$123.27||-0.22|
|Lockheed Martin Corporation (LMT.N)||$290.76||+1.64|
|Johnson Controls Inc (JCI.N)||$44.05||-0.14|
|Honeywell International Inc. (HON.N)||$137.74||+1.39|
|General Dynamics Corporation (GD.N)||$205.10||+0.55|
|Northrop Grumman Corporation (NOC.N)||$265.30||0.00|
|Raytheon Company (RTN.N)||$169.55||+0.18|
|Illinois Tool Works Inc. (ITW.N)||$142.45||-4.84|
|Bombardier, Inc. (BBDb.TO)||$2.36||+0.01|