Under Armour Inc (UA.N)
* Under Armour Sportswear (UAS) the first product of the line will be available in September - conf call
Under Armour Inc forecast current-quarter sales growth of about 20 percent, the slowest in over six years, citing the bankruptcy of retailer Sport Authority, a major customer.
* Shares down slightly in volatile trading (Adds forecast, analyst comment; updates shares)
July 26 Under Armour Inc's quarterly revenue jumped nearly 28 percent as demand rose for its sports apparel and basketball shoes.
* Says it will issue the 28th unregistered/unsecured private convertible bonds, raising 5 billion won in proceeds for operations
* Shares slump more than 4 pct after market (Adds forecast from conference call, background)
* Under Armour announces final ratio for class C stock dividend
Under Armour Inc said Dave Dombrow would return as the sportswear maker's chief design officer, three months after he left with plans to join bigger rival Nike Inc .
June 9 Under Armour Inc said Dave Dombrow would return as the sportswear maker's chief design officer, three months after he left with plans to join bigger rival Nike Inc.
* Files for potential debt shelf offering; size not disclosed - SEC filing Source - (http://bit.ly/1U9P001) Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1 646 223 8780)
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Provider : Stock Traders Daily
Provider : New Constructs, LLC
Provider : Wright Reports
Provider : Thomson Reuters Stock Report
"The Economy Matters" Report for UA: the economy's impact on UA's price and risk, featuring the powerful Economic Climate Rating and the new MacroRisk "Stoplight" and Risk Correspondence Score
Provider : MacroRisk Analytics/EconomicInvestor
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.