United Continental Holdings Inc (UAL)
24 Feb 2017
* United Continental Holdings - on Feb.20, Michael Bonds, EVP, human resources and labor relations announced planned retirement from co Source text:(http://bit.ly/2l8L3Ky) Further company coverage:
* Berkshire Hathaway Inc dissolves share stake in Deere & Co - SEC filing
BOGOTA, Feb 2 Avianca Holdings SA controlling shareholder German Efromovich could give up a minority stake in the Colombian carrier to United Continental Holdings Inc, he said in an interview published on Thursday.
* On Jan 26, issued in a public offering $300 million principal amount of its 5.00% Senior Notes due 2024 - SEC filing
* United Continental Holdings files for offering of $500 million senior notes due 2024 - SEC Filing Source text: [http://bit.ly/2iVwcH9] Further company coverage:
* United lifts nationwide ground stop after computer system problem - Tweet Further company coverage:
NEW YORK Investors remained skittish on United Continental Holdings Inc stock on Wednesday, even as company executives sought to reassure the doubtful on its expected performance for the year.
NEW YORK United Continental Holdings Inc on Tuesday reported a 1.6 percent decline in its fourth-quarter passenger unit revenue, a closely watched metric, outperforming the airline company's initial guidance on the measure as its net profit slipped 39.8 percent.
NEW YORK, Jan 17 United Continental Holdings Inc on Tuesday reported a 1.6 percent decline in its fourth-quarter passenger unit revenue, a closely watched metric, outperforming the airline company's initial guidance on the measure as its net profit slipped 39.8 percent.
* United Continental Holdings sees Q1 consolidated CASM excluding fuel, profit sharing & third-party business expenses of 10.72 - 10.82 cents per ASM
|Delta Air Lines, Inc. (DAL.N)||$50.46||-0.02|
|Deutsche Lufthansa AG (LHAG.DE)||€13.71||+0.01|
|American Airlines Group Inc (AAL.OQ)||$46.28||+0.18|
|US Airways Group Inc (Old) (UAIRQ.OB)||--||--|
|US Airways Group Inc (Old) (USABQ.OB)||--||--|
|Alaska Air Group, Inc. (ALK.N)||$97.01||+1.12|
|Southwest Airlines Co (LUV.N)||$58.54||+1.28|