UBM PLC (UBM.L)
24 Dec 2014
|Market Cap (Mil.):||£2,111.45|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||442.65|
* Received valid acceptances in respect of 189,975,946 new ordinary shares, representing approximately 96.56 percent. Of total number of new ordinary shares offered to qualifying shareholders pursuant to rights issue
* Announces merger of PIAG Immobilien and UBM Realitaetenentwicklung
Nov 6 - Communications and events company UBM Plc said it intended to raise about 565 million pounds ($902 million) via a rights issue to fund its acquisition of trade show organiser Advanstar Communications Inc.
Nov 6 - Communications and events company UBM Plc said on Thursday it intended to raise about 565 million pounds ($902 million) via a rights issue, to help it part-fund its acquisition of trade show organiser Advanstar Communications.
* Fully underwritten rights issue raising gross proceeds of 565 million stg to part fund acquisition of Advanstar
Nov 3 - UBM Plc, a British communications and events company, said it would focus on spending resources on its largest and most profitable shows for the next three to five years.
* Performed well in Q3, in line with board's expectations
- Communications and events company UBM Plc said it would buy trade show organizer Advanstar Communications for $972 million, becoming the top events organizer by revenue in the United States, but its shares fell on concern it had overpaid.
* Deal makes UBM No.1 in U.S. events market on revenue basis - CEO
Oct 1 - Communications and events company UBM Plc said it would acquire Advanstar Communications, a privately-held trade show organiser, for $972 million in cash to increase its focus on the events business in North America.
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
Provider: Wright Reports
UBM PLC: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: Thomson Reuters StreetEvents
Provider: Peel Hunt
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.