UCB SA (UCB.BR)
* UCB, BNP Paribas, Natixis up after results (Updates with closing prices, writes through)
LONDON, July 31 - European shares fell slightly after hitting a one-week high on Friday, with commodity stocks leading the market lower after prices of crude oil and major industrial metals dropped on supply-demand concerns.
LONDON, July 31 - European shares advanced for a fourth straight session to a one-week high on Friday, with forecast-beating earnings reports from some companies underpinning market sentiment.
LONDON, July 31 - European shares steadied in early trading on Friday after having risen in the previous three sessions, with some companies posting strong gains after announcing forecast-beating results.
LONDON, July 31 - European shares were expected to advance for a fourth straight session on Friday, with some forecast-beatings company results seen as underpinning positive market sentiment.
* Reports H1 net profit increased to 289 million euros ($316.34 million) from 113 million euros a year ago
BRUSSELS, July 31 - Belgian pharmaceutical company UCB raised its 2015 forecasts on Friday as sales of its three major upcoming drugs propelled first-half earnings by more than expected.
BRIEF-UCB announces Epratuzumab in Systemic Lupus Erythematosus phase III trial did not meet primary endpoint
* UCB announces Phase 3 clinical trial program for Epratuzumab in Systemic Lupus Erythematosus did not meet primary endpoint
* Announces first presentation of data from Neupro (rotigotine transdermal patch) phase 3 study in China at international congress
* Says UCB SA exercises its option to license a program from Oncodesign targeting neurological diseases
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
UCB SA: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider : Reuters Investment Profile
Provider : ValuEngine, Inc.
Provider : Sadif Analytics Prime
Provider : Wright Reports
Provider : GlobalData
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.