United Microelectronics Corp (UMC.N)
22 Oct 2014
|Market Cap (Mil.):||$5,152.54|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||2,544.43|
* Says orders equipment from Applied Materials for NT$559.2 million (18.43 million US dollar)
* Says orders machinery equipment worth NT$557.1 million (18.34 million US dollar) from Tokyo Electron
* Says orders machinery equipment worth T$534.5 million (17.61 million US dollar) from ASML Hong Kong Ltd.c/o ASML Netherlands B.V.
* Says sept sales at T$12.26 billion (404.49 million US dollar)
* Says orders machinery and equipment from KLA-Tencor Corporation for T$527.8 million (17.33 million US dollar)
* Says orders equipment from Applied Materials South East for T$639.3 million (21.03 million US dollar)
* Says orders machinery equipment worth T$741.2 million (24.52 million US dollar) from Applied Materials South East
* Says orders equipment from Lam Research for T$562.8 million(18.62 million US dollar)
* Says orders equipment from Applied Materials for T$557.5 million (18.44 million US dollar)
* Says orders equipment from ASML for T$792.6 million (26.30 million US dollar)
|Taiwan Semiconductor Mfg. Co. Ltd. (2330.TW)||NT$129.00||+4.00|
|Semiconductor Manufacturing Int'l (0981.HK)||HK$0.81||+0.01|
|International Business Machines Corp. (IBM.N)||$163.57||+0.34|
|Toshiba Corp (6502.T)||¥443||+7.90|
|Samsung Electronics Co Ltd (005930.KS)||₩1,104,000.00||+21,000.00|
|Samsung Electronics Co Ltd (005935.KS)||₩866,000.00||-1,000.00|
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Trading Report for (UMC). A detailed report, including free correlated market analysis, and updates.
Provider: Stock Traders Daily
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
"The Economy Matters" Report for UMC: the economy's impact on UMC's price and risk, featuring the powerful Economic Climate Rating and the new MacroRisk "Stoplight" and Risk Correspondence Score
Provider: MacroRisk Analytics/EconomicInvestor
Provider: Wright Reports
United Microelectronics Corp: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.