Umicore SA (UMICF.PK)
23 Dec 2014
|Market Cap (Mil.):||€3,712.24|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||112.00|
* Q3 profit 558.7 mln dirhams vs 474.3 mln dirhams a yr ago
DUBAI, Oct 28 - Du, the United Arab Emirates' No.2 telecom operator by subscribers, reported a 17.8 percent rise in third-quarter net profit on Tuesday, in line with analyst estimates.
BRUSSELS, Oct 23 - Belgium's Umicore reported a 1 percent rise in third-quarter revenue on Thursday as sales growth of heavy duty diesel catalysts, energy materials and precious metal recycling just outweighed a decline for its building products.
* Umicore Cobalt & Specialty Materials strengthens its position in North America
* Says orders equipment for T$324.25 million(10.81 million US dollar)
* Sees FY core profit in upper half of 250 mln-280 mln range
* Trims 2014 revenue growth to 8-10 pct from double-digits
DUBAI, July 24 - Du, the United Arab Emirates' second-biggest telecoms operator, expects 2014 revenue growth to be between 8 and 10 percent, Chief Executive Osman Sultan said on Thursday, marginally lower than its projections earlier this year.
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Umicore SA: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: Directors Deals Ltd.
Provider: Thomson Reuters StreetEvents
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.