Unibail Rodamco SE (UNBP.AS)
BRIEF-Unibail-Rodamco H1 like-for-like net rental income up at 725 mln euros, raises 2015 EPS outlook
* Strong half-year results - increasing the recurring EPS outlook for 2015 to between 10.25 euros and 10.45 euros (from 10.15 euros - 10.35 euros previously)
May 15 - The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 2000 GMT on Friday:
PARIS - French real estate group Unibail-Rodamco said it signed an agreement to sell a 46.1 percent stake in German shopping center operator mfi AG to the Canada Pension Plan Investment Board (CPPIB) for 394 million euros ($450 million).
PARIS, May 15 - French real estate group Unibail-Rodamco said it signed an agreement to sell a 46.1 percent stake in German shopping centre operator mfi AG to the Canada Pension Plan Investment Board (CPPIB) for 394 million euros ($450 million).
* Rodamco says reiterates its forecast of a recurring earnings per share of 10.15-10.35 euros for 2015 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting By Andrew Callus)
* Announced on Wednesday the results of the repurchase procedure of outstanding ORNANES issued on Sept. 19, 2012 (2012 ORNANES)
* Unibail-Rodamco and CCIR enter into an agreement with Charterhouse pursuant to which it offers to acquire a stake in Comexposium
* Unibail-Rodamco announces the disposal of Nova Lund to Tiaa Henderson Real Estate
Feb 4 - Deutsche Euroshop AG spokesman, commenting on takeover speculation, says is not aware of anything Shares in German property company Deutsche Euroshop rose 1.9 percent, with traders citing market talk of a potential takeover bid from real estate group Unibail-Rodamco.
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Unibail Rodamco - Finlabo Research Equity Report: Fundamental and Technical Analysis and 6 months performance forecast
Provider: Finlabo SIM Spa
Unibail Rodamco SE: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.