Urban Outfitters Inc (URBN.OQ)
- Urban Outfitters Inc's quarterly sales fell short of market estimates as sales under the Anthropologie brand rose at the slowest pace in 11 quarters, sending the company's shares down 17 percent in extended trading.
* Shares down 17 pct after market (Adds conference call details, background; updates shares)
May 18 - Apparel retailer Urban Outfitters Inc reported lower-than-expected comparable-store sales, hurt by weak demand for the Urban Outfitters and Anthropologie Group brands.
A speech on Friday by Federal Reserve Chair Janet Yellen headlines a week in which a handful of U.S. central bankers will dissect the latest string of weak economic data and offer views on when to raise rates. Speaking in Providence, RI, Yellen will address the economic outlook at 1300 ET (1700 GMT), when investors will be listening for any hint of a downgrade that could signal a later policy tightening. Minutes of the Fed's April meeting are published Wednesday, followed on Thursday by a New Yo
* Indexes down: Dow 1.53 pct, S&P 500 1.36 pct, Nasdaq 1.31 pct (Updates to mid-afternoon)
* Indexes down: Dow 1.2 pct, S&P 500 1 pct, Nasdaq 1.3 pct (Updates to midday trading)
- Apparel retailer Urban Outfitters Inc reported a better-than-expected quarterly profit as comparable sales rose for the first time in a year, helped by a recovery at the company's namesake brand and strong demand for its Free People line of clothes.
March 9 - Apparel retailer Urban Outfitters Inc reported a better-than-expected quarterly profit as comparable sales rose for the first time in a year, helped by a recovery at the company's namesake brand and strong demand for its Free People line of clothes.
March 9 - Apparel retailer Urban Outfitters Inc on Monday reported its first quarterly growth in comparable sales in a year, helped by recovering sales at its namesake brand and strong demand for its Free People line of clothes.
Feb 9 - U.S. apparel retailers Urban Outfitters Inc and Aeropostale Inc reported better-than-expected quarterly sales after holiday sales in the United States rose the most since 2011.
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
Trading Report for (URBN). A detailed report, including free correlated market analysis, and updates.
Provider: Stock Traders Daily
Provider: New Constructs, LLC
Provider: ValuEngine, Inc.
Provider: S&P Capital IQ – STARS Reports
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.