U.S. Bancorp (USB.N)
22 Mar 2017
* To offer mobile payments for Visa commercial cards Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Jamie Walker to lead U.S. Bancorp subsidiary, Elavon Inc as CEO
* U.S. Bancorp raises prime lending rate to 4.00 percent from 3.75 percent effective March 16, 2017 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) NEW YORK/CHICAGO, March 06 (Fitch) Potential federal corporate tax cuts may aid US bank earnings over the long run, according to Fitch Ratings. However, they could also result in deferred tax asset (DTA) and liability (DTL) revaluations, causing one-time earnings and capital impacts. While some of the one-time noncash charges from DTA revaluations could be significant, the potential earnings benefit from lower taxes over time could
* U.S. Bancorp announces redemption of all outstanding depositary shares representing interests in its series g non-cumulative perpetual preferred stock Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
The bond insurer Ambac Financial Group Inc has sued U.S. Bancorp to stop the bank from accepting a lowball settlement between investors and Bank of America Corp over shoddy mortgage securities.
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) CHICAGO, January 18 (Fitch) U.S. Bancorp's (USB) fourth quarter 2016 (4Q16) net income declined 1.6% from the sequential quarter and was flat relative to the year-ago quarter, according to Fitch Ratings. For the full year USB's net income was flat relative to the prior year. USB's 4Q16 annualized return on average assets (ROAA) was 1.32%, down from 1.36% in prior quarter and 1.41% in the year-ago quarter. ROAA for the full year 2016
* U.S. Bancorp reports fourth quarter and full year 2016 earnings
Jan 17 The following financial services industry appointments were announced on Tuesday. To inform us of other job changes, email email@example.com.
Jan 17 U.S. regional bank U.S. Bancorp said Chief Operating Officer Andy Cecere would succeed Richard Davis as chief executive officer, effective April 18.
|Citigroup Inc (C.N)||$57.77||-0.27|
|Bank of America Corp (BAC.N)||$22.94||-0.08|
|Bank of America Corp (BAC_pa.N)||$25.69||+0.07|
|JPMorgan Chase & Co. (JPM.N)||$87.53||+0.14|
|Wells Fargo & Co (WFC.N)||$55.33||-0.52|
|Wells Fargo & Co (WFCNP.PK)||$0.45||0.00|
|Wells Fargo & Co (WFC_pl.N)||$1,227.95||-2.05|
|Regions Financial Corp (RF.N)||$14.18||+0.08|
|ING Groep NV (INGA.AS)||€13.82||--|
|ING Groep NV (ING_p.AS)||--||--|