Visa Inc (V.N)
25 Oct 2016
* "New token service framework allows more companies to scale secure digital payments globally" Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bangalore.email@example.com)
Visa Inc , the world's largest payments network operator, reported better-than-expected quarterly profit and revenue, boosted by the inclusion of Visa Europe's results and as customers spent more using its network.
* Expects 2017 net revenue to grow 16-18 pct (Adds CFO comments)
* Q4 earnings per share view $0.73 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
Oct 24 Visa Inc, the world's largest payments network operator, reported a 27.7 percent rise in quarterly profit as customers spent more using the network.
* Visa Checkout opens platform for integration with digital wallets
* Visa and Intel collaborate to drive better payment security for connected devices
* Visa Inc - Pursuant to terms of offer letter, Alfred F. Kelly will receive an annual salary of $1.3 million - SEC filing Source text: [http://bit.ly/2eC1CwG] Further company coverage:
* Visa introduces international B2B payment solution built on Chain's blockchain technology
* Debit cards compromised by security breach involving 90 ATMs