Vectura Group PLC (VEC.L)
|Market Cap (Mil.):||£531.20|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||402.42|
* Announcement of commercial arrangement with Pfizer UK to promote Ultibro Breezhaler and Seebri Breezhaler in United Kingdom Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Product pipeline is progressing in line with board's expectations
* Announces a further US collaboration agreement with a leading international pharmaceutical company for VR506 asthma therapy
* Shares rise as much as 3.5 pct (Adds CEO and analyst comments; updates share movement)
May 21 - Drug developer Vectura Group Plc reported a 20 percent rise in full-year revenue as it benefited from higher royalty payments for drugs it has licensed.
* FY revenue rises 20 percent to 36.5 million stg (2012/13: 30.5 million stg)
* Will initiate a pivotal study in Europe later this calendar year for Favolir, its investigational product for severe, uncontrolled asthma
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
Vectura Group PLC: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: Wright Reports
Provider: Sadif Analytics Prime
Provider: Peel Hunt
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.