Van Lanschot NV (VLAN.AS)
* Van Lanschot Participaties acquires non-controlling interest in Market Food Group
AMSTERDAM, July 5 Dutch banks ABN Amro and ING said on Tuesday they would increase provisions they have taken to settle complaints from small and medium customers who purchased interest rate hedges between 2011 and 2014.
* To pay for this, it expects to make additional provisions of 7 million euros to 9 million euros in Q2 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* Full exercise of the over-allotment option in respect of the sale of Delta Lloyd's shareholding in Van Lanschot
* Delta Lloyd announces successful sale and pricing of its shareholding in Van Lanschot
* orders below 16 pounds risk missing transaction books close today at 1pm UK / 2pm CET- Bookrunner
* Van Lanschot NV revised price guidance 15.50 euros - 16 euros per share - Bookrunner
June 3 Van lanschot offering is covered on the base deal size-Bookrunner Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom +91 80 6749-1130; within U.S. +1 646 223 8780)
May 31 Dutch insurer Delta Lloyd NV will sell up to 11.3 million depositary receipts, representing 27.4 percent of the total capital of Van Lanschot bank , the Dutch insurer announced on Tuesday.
* Offer and subscription period commences on May 31st and is expected to end for retail investors at 5:30pm CET on 7 June 2016
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Van Lanschot NV: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider : Reuters Investment Profile
Provider : Wright Reports
Provider : Directors Deals Ltd.
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.