Vallourec SA (VLLP.PA)
|Market Cap (Mil.):||€4,811.11|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||128.16|
* WM Morrison rallies after private equity takeover report
* Shares fall in Vallourec, Tenaris, U.S. Steel and others
* FTSEurofirst 300 down 0.1 pct, Euro STOXX 50 down 0.1 pct
* FTSEurofirst 300 down 0.3 pct, Euro STOXX 50 down 0.4 pct
PARIS, Feb 19 - Shares in seamless steel tube makers Tenaris and Vallourec tumbled on Wednesday after U.S. trade authorities decided not to impose tariffs on the South Korean imports that compete with their products.
* FTSEurofirst 300 down 0.1 pct, Euro STOXX 50 down 0.3 pct
* Sees no sign of recovery in U.S. shale gas market (Adds detail, CFO comments)
PARIS, Nov 7 - French steel tube maker Vallourec posted higher third-quarter sales, once again driven by its oil and gas markets, but restated that its full-year results would be weighed down by a slowdown in Brazil.
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Vallourec - Finlabo Research Equity Report: Fundamental and Technical Analysis and 6 months performance forecast
Provider: Finlabo SIM Spa
Vallourec SA: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.