Valeo SA (VLOF.PA)
PARIS, April 26 Valeo's quarterly sales rose 22 percent to outpace global vehicle production in all regions, the French auto parts maker said on Wednesday, reiterating upbeat 2017 goals on strong demand for its fuel-saving and automated driving technology.
* Amedica announces regulatory clearance to market and sell Valeo silicon nitride spinal implants in Australia
* Acquires 100% of the capital of gestigon, a German start-up specializing in the software for 3D image processing Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
LONDON, Feb 28 French auto parts maker Valeo set higher mid-term sales and profit targets on Tuesday - seeking to reassure investors that they need not wait too long for returns on its investments in hybrid, electrified and self-driving cars.
* CEO Jacques Aschenbroich said expected cash flow "brings us lots of opportunity to pay dividends and potentially to make some bolt-on acquisitions."
PARIS, Feb 28 Below are company-related news and stories from French and Benelux media which could have an impact on the region's markets or individual stocks.
LONDON, Feb 28 French vehicle components maker Valeo set higher mid-term sales and profit targets on Tuesday - seeking to reassure investors that they need not wait too long for returns on its investments in hybrid, electrified and self-driving cars.
* Company chairman and CEO expects significant growth in Chinese autos market in 2017
* FY order intake of 23.6 billion euros ($25.03 billion), up by 17 pct
BRIEF-Valeo announces signature of an agreement for the establishment of a 50/50 co-company with Pyong Hwa
* Valeo announces signature of an agreement for the establishment of a 50/50 co-company with Pyong Hwa, South-Korean historic partner in the field of transmission