VMware Inc (VMW)
29 Jun 2016
Buyout firm Francisco Partners and the private equity arm of activist hedge fund Elliott Management Corp are in advanced talks to acquire Dell Inc's software division for more than $2 billion, three people familiar with the matter said.
* Announces intent to acquire Arkin Net to help customers accelerate adoption of VMware NSX And software-defined data centers Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1-646-223-8780)
* Third Point LLC takes share stake of 1.2 million shares in VMware inc
* VMware Ceo Pat Gelsinger to step down after Dell-EMC deal closes
* Says it confirms Bill Fathers, executive vice president and general manager, cloud services business unit, will leave Co effective May 3 Further company coverage: ))
Software maker VMware Inc said on Wednesday Bill Fathers, executive vice president and general manager of its cloud services business unit, will leave the company, effective May 3.
April 27 Software maker VMware Inc said on Wednesday Bill Fathers, executive vice president and general manager of its cloud services business unit, will leave the company, effective May 3.
VMware Inc reported a better-than-expected rise in quarterly revenue, helped by strong sales of its newer virtualization software, and the company also said it would buy back $1.2 billion of its Class A stock this year.
* Shares rise nearly 9 pct after market (Adds details on vSphere bookings)
* Q1 earnings per share view $0.84 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Provider : Thomson Reuters Stock Report
Provider : New Constructs, LLC
Provider : Wright Reports
Trading Report for (VMW). A detailed report, including free correlated market analysis, and updates.
Provider : Stock Traders Daily
Provider : ValuEngine, Inc.
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.