VMware Inc (VMW.N)
24 May 2013
|Market Cap (Mil.):||$30,991.49|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||428.18|
- Cloud computing software maker VMware Inc forecast current-quarter revenue that fell short of analysts' estimates, sending its shares down 7 percent in extended trading.
* Sees second-quarter revenue $1.21-$1.24 bln vs est $1.25 bln
- Cloud computing software maker VMware Inc reported a better-than-expected adjusted quarterly profit, helped by a 13 percent jump in revenue.
(Corrects headline and text to reflect that company affirmed, not cut, its revenue forecast)
NEW YORK, April 23 - VMware Inc : * Down 4.7 percent to $72.13 in extended trade after results, outlook
- Software company VMware Inc promised annual revenue growth as high as 20 percent by 2016 and, with parent company EMC Corp, announced a new venture with a $1 billion revenue target, sending shares of both companies higher.
* VMware ups oper margin outlook, 2014-16 rev growth target
March 13 - EMC Corp : * CEO says pivotal company will be 69 percent owned by EMC, 31 percent owned by
NEW YORK, Jan 29 - VMware Inc : * Shares slide 17.5 percent premarket after posting results late Monday
- Software maker VMware Inc plans to cut about 7 percent of its workforce as part of a restructuring, and it gave a cautious outlook for 2013 due to a decline in U.S. federal government spending and the likelihood of more tough economic times in Europe.
|Microsoft Corporation (MSFT.OQ)||$34.27||+0.12|
|Citrix Systems, Inc. (CTXS.OQ)||$63.43||-0.22|
|Oracle Corporation (ORCL.OQ)||$34.05||-0.18|
|International Business Machines Corp. (IBM.N)||$205.72||-0.44|
|Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN.OQ)||$261.74||-0.06|
|Red Hat Inc (RHT.N)||$48.49||-0.87|
|Google Inc (GOOG.OQ)||$873.32||-9.47|
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
Trading Report for (VMW). A detailed report, including free correlated market analysis, and updates.
Provider: Stock Traders Daily
Jefferson Research Financial Sonar Report. A detailed analysis of the current fundamental performance of VMWARE INC -CL A including Earnings Quality, Cash Flow Quality, Operating Efficiency, Balance Sheet Quality and Valuation.
Provider: Jefferson Research
Provider: ValuEngine, Inc.
Provider: S&P Capital IQ – STARS Reports
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.