Vodafone Group PLC (VOD.O)
27 Jun 2017
WELLINGTON New Zealand pay television provider Sky Network TV on Monday said it was terminating a sales agreement to buy Vodafone's local unit, a deal the country's competition regulator had ruled against.
WELLINGTON, June 26 New Zealand pay television provider Sky Network TV on Monday said it was terminating the sales agreement to buy Vodafone's local unit, a deal the country's competition regulator had ruled against.
* Parties have also decided to withdraw appeal of Commerce Commission decision regarding proposed merger Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* ACQUIRES A 100% STAKE IN VODAFONE KABEL DEUTSCHLAND FIELD SERVICES GMBH (VKDFS)
* Vodafone and LG UPlus announce strategic partnership agreement for South Korea
NAIROBI, May 26 Vodafone's popular mobile financial services M-Pesa will expand into more African countries, giving millions of people access to banking services without the need for a bank account, the chief executive of Safaricom said.
* Apax Partners Midmarket SAS, Fortino Capital and Vodafone Group Plc to combine Melita ltd and Vodafone Malta Ltd
* Co and Vodafone have filed an amended notice of appeal in high court
WELLINGTON, May 18 New Zealand pay television provider Sky Network TV on Thursday said it had filed a second, more detailed appeal with courts against the Commerce Commission's decision to bar its purchase of Vodafone's local unit.
LONDON, May 16 European shares ended little changed on Tuesday as disappointing earnings updates weighed on banks and pharma stocks, but a well-received outlook from Vodafone helped Britain's FTSE 100 touch a record high.