Vodafone Group PLC (VOD.OQ)
28 Apr 2017
* Oia consents granted for proposed merger of Sky and Vodafone Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Proximus and Vodafone to renew their cooperation agreement for a period of five years
* Sky and vodafone are now assessing commission's reasons for decision
BRIEF-Trilogy International says 2degrees to enter joint proposal to enhance broadband services in New Zealand rural communities
* New Zealand unit, 2degrees, filed joint proposal with Vodafone, Spark for broadband, mobile services in rural New Zealand
* Bharti Airtel sells 10 pct stake in tower unit for $953 mln
March 27 Italy public procurement agency Consip says:
WELLINGTON, March 22 New Zealand pay television provider Sky Network TV on Wednesday filed an appeal against the Commerce Commission's decision to bar its purchase of Vodafone's local unit.
* Sky Network Television Limited (SKY) and Vodafone are today filing appeals in high court
March 21 The following are the top stories in the Wall Street Journal. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
March 20 The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 2000 GMT on Monday: