Voestalpine AG (VOES.VI)
FRANKFURT, Feb 16 Austrian steelmaker Voestalpine has set up a "Taskforce USA" to monitor the effects of President Donald Trump's decisions on its business, which includes a new $1 billion sponge-iron plant in Texas.
VIENNA Austria's financial watchdog has cleared steelmaker Voestalpine of any wrongdoing over the way it informed investors of cost overruns at its Texas plant, both parties said on Thursday.
* Reiterates outlook for FY 2016/17 (Recasts with confirmation from watchdog)
* Austrian financial regulator FMA says found no wrongdoing by Voestalpine in communication of texas plant cost overruns, investigation closed Further company coverage:
* Voestalpine CEO says EBIT margin fall will be turned around in this quarter
VIENNA, Feb 9 Austrian specialty steel maker Voestalpine on Thursday posted a 3.3 percent drop in nine-month revenue to 8.1 billion euros ($8.65 billion), but reiterated its full-year guidance for adjusted core profit to reach 1.45 billion.
* Hopes for green hydrogen use in steel production in 15 years
* Costs for Texas plant increased by around one-third (Adds comment by financial watchdog, details, background)
VIENNA, Jan 31 Austria's financial watchdog FMA is investigating whether steel company Voestalpine was open enough about cost over-runs at its plant in Texas, a spokesman said on Tuesday.
* Recently signed an order worth almost $600 million in the automotive sector with a premium manufacturer