Voestalpine AG (VOES.VI)
26 May 2017
VIENNA Steelmaker Voestalpine said on Wednesday the final cost of its direct reduction plant in the United States amounted to $1.012 billion (929 million euros), more than the $990 million estimated at the beginning of the year.
VIENNA, May 10 Steelmaker Voestalpine said on Wednesday the final cost of its direct reduction plant in the United States amounted to $1.012 billion (929 million euros), more than the $990 million estimated at the beginning of the year.
* CEO Eder tells reporters full-year results will be broadly in line with guidance
FRANKFURT, Feb 16 Austrian steelmaker Voestalpine has set up a "Taskforce USA" to monitor the effects of President Donald Trump's decisions on its business, which includes a new $1 billion sponge-iron plant in Texas.
VIENNA Austria's financial watchdog has cleared steelmaker Voestalpine of any wrongdoing over the way it informed investors of cost overruns at its Texas plant, both parties said on Thursday.
* Reiterates outlook for FY 2016/17 (Recasts with confirmation from watchdog)
* Austrian financial regulator FMA says found no wrongdoing by Voestalpine in communication of texas plant cost overruns, investigation closed Further company coverage:
* Voestalpine CEO says EBIT margin fall will be turned around in this quarter
VIENNA, Feb 9 Austrian specialty steel maker Voestalpine on Thursday posted a 3.3 percent drop in nine-month revenue to 8.1 billion euros ($8.65 billion), but reiterated its full-year guidance for adjusted core profit to reach 1.45 billion.
* Hopes for green hydrogen use in steel production in 15 years