Valeant Pharmaceuticals International Inc (VRX.N)
24 May 2017
* EyeGate receives milestone payment from Valeant Pharmaceuticals for EGP-437 for post-operative ocular inflammation and pain in ocular surgery patients
LAS VEGAS Bill Ackman said on Thursday he is poised to go on a great investment run after a humiliating bet forced his hedge fund firm to return to basics.
LAS VEGAS, May 18 Bill Ackman said on Thursday he is poised to go on a great investment run after a humiliating bet forced his hedge fund firm to return to basics.
* Statement regarding XiFaxan intellectual property litigation
NEW YORK (Reuters Breakingviews) - Jeffrey Ubben has long been a different kind of activist investor. The ValueAct Capital founder largely avoids the limelight and mostly works with companies behind the scenes to improve performance, often focusing heavily on corporate governance. Now Ubben is practicing what he preaches by triggering his own orderly succession.
* Pershing Square Capital Management dissolves sole share stake in Valeant Pharmaceuticals International Inc - SEC filing
BRIEF-COSMO announces having filed for arbitration seeking termination of license and supply agreement with Valeant
* ANNOUNCES HAVING FILED FOR ARBITRATION SEEKING TERMINATION OF LICENSE AND SUPPLY AGREEMENT WITH VALEANT Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
BRIEF-Valeant says may initiate additional cost savings programs to streamline its operations and eliminate redundant processes and expenses
* Valeant - Company continues to evaluate opportunities to improve its operating results and may initiate additional cost savings programs
Canada's Valeant Pharmaceuticals International Inc raised its 2017 earnings forecast and reported its first profit in six quarters, helped by a one-time tax gain, and its U.S. shares jumped nearly 21 percent.
* Shares up nearly 21 percent (Adds CEO and analyst comments, stock move)