Verizon Communications Inc (VZ.N)
* Fitch affirms Verizon's IDR at 'A-'; Outlook stable Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1-646-223-8780)
Verizon Communications Inc disappointed Wall Street on Tuesday by reporting a smaller-than-expected subscriber gain for its main wireless business, while its CEO gave few details about plans to increase revenue from its planned purchase of Yahoo Inc's internet assets.
July 26 Verizon Communications Inc disappointed Wall Street on Tuesday by reporting a smaller-than-expected subscriber gain for its main wireless business, while its CEO gave few details about plans to increase revenue from its planned purchase of Yahoo Inc's internet assets.
* Verizon reports 2Q results, reflecting continued strong operations while advancing key strategic and financial initiatives
July 26 Verizon Communications Inc, the No. 1 U.S. wireless carrier by subscribers, reported a 5.3 percent fall in quarterly revenue as more customers opted for cheaper plans.
NEW YORK/SAN FRANCISCO, July 25 Verizon Communications Inc said on Monday it would buy Yahoo Inc's core internet properties for $4.83 billion in cash, marking the end of the line for a storied Web pioneer and setting the stage for a big new internet push by the telecom giant.
* Moody's expects the deal between Yahoo and Verizon to close in the first quarter of 2017
July 25 The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 2000 GMT on Monday:
* If purchase agreement is terminated, company may be required to pay Verizon a termination fee of $144.8 million in certain circumstances - SEC filing
* Will get non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, royalty-free license to all of Yahoo's IP that is not being conveyed with operating business Source text - http://bit.ly/2anhx2d Further company coverage:
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Provider : Thomson Reuters Stock Report
Provider : Stock Traders Daily
Provider : New Constructs, LLC
Provider : Sadif Analytics Prime
Provider : Wright Reports
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.